In the face of increasing competition, scarce resources, and the necessity to cope with dramatic changes, marketing has become critical for Hospice and Palliative Care organizations. It's no longer a side activity that revolves around public relations or an annual community fundraiser; it's a strategic tool that can directly affect the very survival of a hospice.
Our mission is to help Hospice and Palliative Care organizations grow, become more competitive, reach more people, and attain continuous improvement in the quality of compassionate care they provide.
Through the use of strategic marketing, we aim to enhance hospices' ability to:
- Reach out to diverse audiences
- Effectively engage in education
- Recruit and retain top-notch staff
- Turn volunteers into Hospice Ambassadors
- Offer world-class staff training programs
- Build strong referral networks
- Measure patient and family satisfaction in innovative, scientifically impeccable ways
- Create a powerful brand
- Conduct a competitive analysis
- Develop a creative online presence
- Wow the people they serve
- Become better regional and national advocates for hospice and palliative care
- and more!